[Chameleon] WMS Browser SERVERS button and Manage Servers ADD button working sporadically

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:57:09 EDT 2005

Hello All-

I hate to keep involving you all in my chameleon woes, but it seems I've
left all my really baffling challenges to the end...

The WMS Browser widget seems to become more and more quirky the more servers
are added to the list. With a completely empty cache, it works great. With a
few servers added, the SERVERS button in the WMS Browser popup window and
the ADD button in the Manage Servers popup window (if I get that far) start
functioning only periodically (they still show a hover state, but don't
actually do anything when pressed).

At first, clearing the browser cache and restarting the server seem to help,
but the more servers that are added to the catalog, the harder it becomes to
get the SERVERS and ADD buttons to work. I would be very grateful to hear
any ideas or suggestions you may have. Thanks in advance for your help!

Jennifer Zeisloft
UW Sea Grant