[Chameleon] Problems with Query Widget Customizing Results

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 24 11:45:04 EDT 2005

Sašo,

I believe it's due to the duplicate sid form vars.  I'm quite surprised
that there are two of them in there - I've never seen it before.  Can
you either a) forward your template or b) let me know the names of the
widgets contained in your template?

Thanks,
Jay

Sašo Celarc wrote:
> Thanks for response, Jason.
>
> I have only one form in template. Below is the code snippet (by View Source in browser). You can see, hidden variables are set. As you can see the sid is set twice (in line 01 and line 33). But when the the value of sid is displayed (line 46) the result is "undefined". On the other hand the hidden variable CURSOR_TYPE (line 47) is displeyed fine (value AUTO).
>
> 01<form><input type="hidden" name="sid" value="430c8e94f1115" />

Jason Fournier

DM Solutions Group Inc.
jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
www.dmsolutions.ca