[Chameleon] Customizing Query Results

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Fri Aug 26 06:53:53 EDT 2005

See the Wiki:

http://chameleon-tiki.maptools.org/tiki-index.php?page=QueryWidgetCustomizingResults

Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Davelaar, Hilbert" <Hilbert.Davelaar at wur.nl> 08/26/05 12:11 pm >>>
Hi all,

I have a queryable layer in my mapfile and when this layer is queried using the query-widget I get the default Query Result popup, which shows all attributes of the feature. Is it possible to customize this? For example: I want to get a popup of which I can control the layout and I only want to show two attributes. If possible display one these attributes as a hyperlink. Maybe even sent the Query Result to another layer or frame in the same browser, without opening a popup.

Someone has some knowledge about this matter? I hope there's a not too difficult way to achieve these kind of customizations.

Regards,
Hilbert Davelaar