[Chameleon] Customizing Query Results

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Fri Aug 26 07:49:48 EDT 2005

I hope you are looking at the HTML file with a text editor and not with a browser :-) .....

  function myOnLoad()
  {
    CWC2OnLoadFunction();
    goEventManager.registerForEvent('ON_QUERY', 'stragiswebquery');
  }

function stragiswebquery( nX, nY )
{
  // determine the site name from the URL
  loc = document.location.href;
  pos = loc.indexOf("sites/");
  endpos = loc.indexOf("index.phtml");
  if (endpos >= 0)
  {
    var site = loc.substring(pos+6, endpos);
  }
  else
  {
    var site = loc.substring(pos+6, loc.length);
  }
  if (site.indexOf("/") >= 0)
  {
    site = site.substring(0, site.length-1);
  }
  if ((document.forms[0].RADIUS) && (document.forms[0].RADIUS.value != ""))
  {
    iRadiusGeo = document.forms[0].RADIUS.value;
    iRadiusPix = (iRadiusGeo/(goCWCJSAPI.oMap.maxx-goCWCJSAPI.oMap.minx))*gMapWiWidth;
    if ((parseInt(document.forms[0].RADIUS.value) >= 0) )
    {
      ROICircleToolInitObjects();
      ROICircleToolStartZoomBox();
      goROICircleObj.centerX = nX;
      goROICircleObj.centerY = nY;
      goROICircleObj.radius = iRadiusPix;
      goROICircleObj.edgeColor = '0000FF';
      goROICircleObj.edgeWidth = 5;
      goROICircleObj.fillOpacity = 1;
      goCWCROIManager.Add(goROICircleObj);

      document.getElementById('TreeFrame').src = '/stragisweb/common/stragisquery.phtml?x='+ nX + '&y=' + nY + '&sid=' + document.forms[0].sid..value + '&radius=' + iRadiusGeo + '&site='+site+'&maxfeatures='+iMaxFeatures;
      ShowTreeLayer();
    }
  }
}

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Davelaar, Hilbert" <Hilbert.Davelaar at wur.nl> 08/26/05 1:46 pm >>>
I can't find anything you are mentioning in that file. It consist mainly of inlcuded of other files.

Regards,
Hilbert