[Chameleon] MapTips future

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 29 08:03:43 EDT 2005

Pierre,

it should support fields from postgres as is, although I am not sure if
I have tried it specifically with postgres.  Are you including all the
attributes you want in the sql statement?

I don't plan to enhance it to support jsapi at this moment, if someone
has a patch I would be willing to apply it.  JSAPI will probably get an
overhaul in 2006.

Cheers

Paul