[Chameleon] Reset to original Mapfile

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 29 08:05:51 EDT 2005

Abe,

you can approach this in a couple of ways, none of which are
particularly pretty.

1) write some code to reset the colors by loading the original map file
into a separate map object and do some looping

2) write some code to copy the settings you want to preserve, then load
the original map file into the Chameleon application object and apply
the settings

I would probably go with 1)

Cheers

Paul