[Chameleon] GetApplication

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 29 08:15:09 EDT 2005

It is not entirely necessary to do things this way, but I was requested
to make it 'OGC-ish' in case it ever became desirable to have some sort
of standard around this concept ... not that I think it is very
practical to have an OGC standard around application generation, but I
decided to do it anyway :)

Cheers

Paul