[Chameleon] (no subject)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 1 09:01:59 EST 2005

That's more or less what I was proposing, although point projects
become expensive when you do 400x400 of them.  I was thinking of
having a grid spacing or 10 or 20 pixels but that could be tweaked.

I'd also like to see someone try the proj.js stuff from MapBuilder to
do on-the-fly reprojection

Cheers

Paul