[Chameleon] Add points

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Dec 2 07:48:11 EST 2005

Hi Hector,

Check out the tutorial on the Chemeleon wiki
http://chameleon-tiki.maptools.org/tiki-index.php?page=Developing+a+new+Cham
eleon+Widget

It takes you through getting point information both pixel and geo.  It
should get you started on the right track.

Cheers,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Software & Applications Development,