[Chameleon] Splitting up a Legend widget

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Dec 4 10:51:56 EST 2005

Peter,

I've never seen this before.  The only approach I can think of is to
put metadata into your layers to place them into the 'left' or
'right' side, the construct two legend templates that restrict
contents based on this metadata, then have two LegendTemplate widgets
that use two different templates.

Cheers

Paul