[Chameleon] MapSize widget modification

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue Dec 20 09:56:56 EST 2005

Hi,

I would like to modify MapSize widget in order to change the map size as
I click on a button. I just want to have 3 different buttons with 3
different map sizes assigned.

I have successfully simplified the widget (created a new one) so that it
changes the size on button click, but how to add the other 2 buttons?
What is the most simple way of doing this? I am not an experienced
Chameleon developer...

I have tried to create the second similar widget with different
width/height giving him different width/height attributes but this new
button doesn't react, maybe it has something to do with widget
priority...

Anyway, any help/suggestion is welcome

regards, dejan