[Chameleon] Hosting for install chameleon

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 29 09:23:33 EST 2005

Mickel,

I am not familiar with Cpanel hosting, but I will give you the specs
you need to run a hosted Chameleon app:

* PHP 4.3.x, 4.4.x or possibly 5.0.x
* PHP MapScript 4.x (4.6 is probably best, or 4.8 when it comes out)
* PHP extensions for dbase and GD should be either loadable or
compiled in

I have heard that hostgis can provide hosting of mapserver-based
apps, and DM Solutions also offers a hosting service (but it is a
premium service and is fairly expensive).  You might want to ask on
the mapserver-users list for other hosting options.

Cheers

Paul