[Chameleon] problem installing chameleon 2.0 on windows system

Dave Mitchell dave.mitchell at newgrove.com
Wed Feb 2 09:36:04 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm having difficulty installing chameleon 2.0 under Win2K/IIS environment,
despite following the new installation guide.

I should have all the pre-requisites in place as I have been using MapServer
with php_mapscript_42.dll for some time and I made sure the proj.dll was
copied to my c:/winnt/system 32/ directory.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The error message occurs as I try to view any of the samples
(e.g. http://localhost/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_plainbuttons.phtml)

this is what I get:-

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no system list, errno: 2
in C:\webmap\chameleon-2.0\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 215

Warning: Failed to open map file
C:\webmap\chameleon-2.0\samples\htdocs/../map/chameleon.map in
C:\webmap\chameleon-2.0\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 215

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
C:\webmap\chameleon-2.0\htdocs\widgets\KeyMap\KeyMap.widget.php on line

Best regards,

Dave Mitchell