[Chameleon] Chameleon and internationalization

Open Wereld openwereld.net at home.nl
Sat Feb 12 15:07:12 EST 2005

Paul,

Why not consider using a database abstraction layer such as ADODB
(http://adodb.sourceforge.net/)? It supports SQLite, but it would also
give Chameleon users the option to use different databases like MySQL or
PostgreSQL for their user authentication. In case they would like to
combine Chameleon with CMS'es like Drupal or Tikiwiki, I would guess
they can use the same user data for both.

Greetings,
John.