[Chameleon] msProcessProjection(): projection not named, KeyMapDHTML widget

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 22 07:24:34 EST 2005

Hi list,

I am using Chameleon 2.0 in an MS4W environment.

I am experiencing the following problem when using the keymapDHTML widget:

msProcessProjection(): projection not named in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\geomath.php

I have debugged this down to the arguments being:

    $oPoint->project( ms_newProjectionObj( $szFrom ),
                      ms_newProjectionObj( $szTo )
                       );

$szFrom = +init=epsg:4326
$szTo = 28992

The last one fails with the above error (if I put +init=epsg: in front of
it everything works fine).

Do I need to use proj init strings now in the SRS attribute of the
KeyMapDHTML? Or is something wrong with the code?

My definition of KeyMapDHTML:

<cwc2 type="KeyMapDHTML" image="/chameleon/geoservices/nederland.png"
SRS="28992" WIDTH="135" HEIGHT="157" MINX="20000" MAXX="285000"
MINY="305000" MAXY="620000"/>

Is this a known issue?