[Chameleon] Locate layers

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 22 08:42:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  Chameleon uses MapServer to
draw the map image.  The layers that are part of the map image are
defined in a MAP file that is loaded by MapServer.  In the sample
applications, most use the MAP file chameleon/samples/map/chameleon.map.
  This file directs MapServer to use the data files from
chameleon/samples/data/ and they are mostly shape files.

HTH

Paul