[Chameleon] PrintProduction error

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Wed Feb 23 21:04:55 EST 2005

Hi all.  I just started experimenting with the PrintProduction widget,
and whenever I click the Printer Friendly Map button, I get the
following error:

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msPrepareImage(): Unable to initialize
image. in
/usr/local/chameleon-2.0/htdocs/widgets/PrintProduction/production_draw_legend.php
on line 396

This occurs in the Enhanced Sample (inconsistently) and within my own
application (every time).  I tried subbing in the sample's legend
template for my own but that had no effect.  It seems a weird place for
it to get hung up, since the prepareImage() function just generates a
blank image handle.

Any ideas?

-Ken-ichi