[Chameleon] Locate layers

Vicente Espinosa Garcia viesgar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 04:29:36 EST 2005

Thank you for your code is perfect for my project, but with this code I only
get the layers used in a request and my main problem is to know How many Kbs
a wms server send to wms client in a request. I only want to know the Kbs of
map sent ( The map that a user see in the secreen). Is posible to get this
information in Chameleon source code?. I wait that you understand my
question. Thank you very much.