[Chameleon] Upgrading 1.99 beta 2 to 2.0?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 18 13:59:17 EST 2005

Jacob is right. These are 'errors' that were previously unreported.
Essentially, they indicate an attribute in the widget that is either:

* not available for the widget
* not registered by the widget.

In the case of the stock widgets, I would expect the first case.  In the
case of your own widgets, it may be because the widgets are not being
registered in the constructor of the widget?

In either case, if you remove the error report widget, you will still
get the errors as comments at the top of the application page if you
turn off template verification altogether by setting validate_template
to false in the chameleon configuration on the production server.  I
don't recommend doing this for your development environment.