[Chameleon] Start up layers

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 20 15:39:51 EST 2005

Eric,

it should be possible to fake the application into turning on certain
layers as the app starts by passing the correct URL.  This is because
the legend widgets (HTML and XML) use form variables to track layer
state between page loads.  I'm not exactly sure what the syntax would be
so my suggestion is that you change your form method to GET, load the
app, set the right layer status, update the page and capture the URL
that is generated, then eliminate all the pieces that don't have to do
with layer status and that should be what you need to add to turn layers
on/off

If you get this to work, I would appreciate a note back to the list so
we can add it to the tikiwiki for future users