[Chameleon] Session Time Out

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jan 21 08:28:00 EST 2005

Robin,

The 600 is the amount of time, in seconds, that the widget will refresh
the application's session.  The widget has this value because some
people change the session timeout value for their php installation.

The widget is self contained - you do not have to set anything else in
the application.  You can place the widget as stated in your app and it
should start working right away:

<cwc2 type="KeepSessionAlive" timeout="600" />

Thanks,
Jason