[Chameleon] Re: Chameleon 2.0 LayerManager widget

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 24 22:06:43 EST 2005

Steven,

a couple of things could be going wrong here:

1. it looks like a path concatenation error may be occurring.  It should
probably be putting a / between data and http.  Try adding a trailing /
to your data path, or setting an absolute path.

2. the code may be trying to use the php-based XML parser to parse the
capabilities document.  This parser is no longer supported and likely
broken.  If you haven't already, you need to run 'make' in the
chameleon/htdocs/common/wmsparse directory and make sure that your
chameleon.xml contains the right path to the resulting executable in the
appropriate element (wmsparse_path or something like that).

Let me know if this doesn't work (or if you have already tried this).