[Chameleon] how to create a custom print layout

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Fri Jan 28 01:00:58 EST 2005

What is a good way to create a custom print layout? For example, instead
of using the PrintProduction widget, I would like for the user to be
able to select a "Print 11 x 8.5" or "Print 17 x 11" button, be prompted
for a Title, and then the print layout is created in a new window. I've
got the HTML markup for how I want the print layout to look, I'm just
not sure how to incorporate that into my Chameleon app.

thx
Brian