[Chameleon] an question :)

warakorn kittiamornkul warakorn_k at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:34:04 EST 2005

I'm using Arcview and working with a project about bus navigator service.
I have to make a use of database (some of them are embeded with .shape
files) for calculation in some algorithm.
How can I make an access to  those database and work with them ??
Does it appropriate to use the php or JSAPI ?

                                                        Thankyou for your
support.

       warakorn