[Chameleon] Setting quality for JPEG output

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Jul 9 23:42:34 EDT 2005

Tyler,

The reason for this, and other choices like the xml theme legend
wms_name thing come from Chameleon's roots as an OGC-specific tool that
only worked with Context files.  In a context file, there is no place
for image format and no way to set layer names.  So even though
Chameleon used a map file, we had to provide an alternate way to handle
these types of issues.

Some changes could be made to make a non-OGC method easier to work with
but it means some work to go back and undo the code that makes these
assumptions.

HTH

Paul