[Chameleon] Create External Links

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Tue Jul 12 11:47:33 EDT 2005

I would use the Chameleon service instance for this kind of thing.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Abe Gillespie <abe.gillespie at gmail.com> 07/12/05 05:39pm >>>
How does one create a hard-coded link that brings up a preset map?  An
example might be a link on my homepage to a view of my house.  The
link would include information for the extents, hilite, layers, etc.
Can this be done is some standard way ... or would I just have to
reverse-engineer things?  I.e. - get things setup by navigating the
map by hand and grabbing the resulting URL ... but would the SID be a
problem here?

Thanks.
-Abe