[Chameleon] Problems with WMS query

Jason Grimes jgrimes at gi.alaska.edu
Thu Jul 14 16:18:16 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with the query widget and WMS.  When I make a query
it knows which layers to query, but it doesn't send back any feature
information.  The query popup just shows the layer names and nothing
else.  I checked the GML that was being generated back from MapServer
and there is nothing in it except SRS and BBox information.  This
happens with point, line, and polygon layers.  Now queries with a
non-WMS service work fine.  It appears that this started once I upgraded
MapServer from version 4.2 to 4.6.  No errors appear to be generated
that I can find.  Thanks,

Jason