[Chameleon] Rendering inverse ROI image

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 15 06:05:14 EDT 2005

Jan,

The ROI image is rendered in a script called ROIRenderer.php.  It is
drawn as a separate image and overlayed on the map image in the client.
  It should be possible to make the change you are doing.

The ROI tools can be put into different modes using an ROIMode widget.
Specifically, you will need to draw a large rectangle on the map in add
mode, then switch to subtract mode and draw the specific ROI  that you
want to cut out of the big ROI.

Ultimately, I think you will have to make a customized version of
ROIRenderer.php to do what you want in an efficient manner, though.

Cheers

Paul