[Chameleon] Problems creating help window.

Fabio Zottele fabio.zottele at ing.unitn.it
Fri Jul 22 12:01:26 EDT 2005

hi, I am Fabio zottele from the University of Trento, Italy.

I am working on a WebGIS using Chameleon 2.2 and Mapserver 4.6 on a
Debian Testing.

I start my work using the sample_enhanched_jsapi example of the
Chameleon dataset.
Now i would build an help button that pops up an help page in the style
of the "Diasplay Pop up Legend"

I have understand how to fill my pop up window using the "EmbeddedHelp"
widget, but I can't figure how to "produce the window" to be filled.

I tried with the LINK widget but doesn't seem to work...

Anyone has an hint?

Thank you!