[Chameleon] PHP crashes

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 23 11:22:44 EDT 2005

You could try to copy the session MAP file that fails and run shp2img over
it. Shp2img is a Mapserver utility.

Is there anything in your php error log? Have you put Mapserver logging on
using MSDEBUG in eg the Apache conf file as a SetEnv and DEBUG ON on your
layers and map object? See also:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DebuggingMapserver