[Chameleon] Extract WFS Data

Dave Findlay dfindlay_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:53:42 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with the sample_roi.  When I try and extract
wfs data I get :

"Invalid layer or none selected. Please ensure that the selected layer is a
WFS or WMS layer."

Now the layer I'm trying to extract seems to be configured fine in the
mapfile and if I do a straight:

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=ex2.map
<http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=ex2.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&
REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=Boundaries>
&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=Boundaries

I get the complete gml in my browser.  I noticed that in the
ExtractWFSData.php file right around line 247 where it checks for a
connection the $szWFSConnection

actually has a length of zero.  I'm assuming this is the problem but I'm not
sure exactly how to fix it.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave Findlay