[Chameleon] Onmouseout Error

VanDyken, Matt M.VanDyken at cityofholland.com
Wed Jul 27 15:20:09 EDT 2005

I am having a problem with the maptips widget.  I have everything working
great (a user clicks on a point on the map and the appropriate web page is
pulled from the shapefile and opens in a new window).  However, I get an
error on the main page that says "Notice: Undefined property: onMouseOut in
c:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\MapTips\MapTips.widget.php on line
353" I try to define the property, but that does not work either.

By changing the "link" value to true I get the error to go away, but it also
break the functionality(holding the cursor over the point returns
javascript{void}.

I have a feeling that I'm missing something completely obvious.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Matt VanDyken
GIS Programmer\Analyst
City of Holland