[Chameleon] Can't use setcookie

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:11:05 EDT 2005

I'm not terribly familiar with cookies either.  I just know it's set
with the header information, therefore if the header has already been
sent (i.e. output to the client has already started) then the call to
setcookie fails.  You can't modify something that has already been
sent.  In short, you need to call setcookie before headers are sent.

I'll give it a look.  Thanks.

-Abe