[Chameleon] ungrouped layers and legendtemplate

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 1 20:41:16 EDT 2005

Ken-ichi

if you are using groups and group_html in your legend template, layers
that do not have groups are not included by the template processor

One solution is to get Bart's recent fix that leaves layers with STATUS
DEFAULT alone (i.e. always on) and use it on ungrouped layers

Another solution is to put all the ungrouped layers into a special group
and use [if] statements to not show that group (but instead put <input
type="hidden" name="legendgrouplayers[]" value="[leg_group_name">) to
ensure that the layers stay on but not visible

Cheers

Paul