[Chameleon] [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no options found in 'init' file in

Robert Campbell rrc124 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:24:27 EDT 2005

I'm scared - I have a project due in two days that requires Chameleon,
but I can't get it running. I've been told on the MapServer dlist that
it might be related to my epsg file.. but i'm using a third party web
hoster and couldn't find my epsg file.. not even in
/usr/local/share/proj (I don't have share folder in local). Here is
the error I get:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no options found in
'init' file in /home/rrc124/public_html/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php
on line 215

Warning: Failed to open map file
/home/rrc124/public_html/chameleon/samples/map/chameleon.map in
/home/rrc124/public_html/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php
on line 215

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/rrc124/public_html/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/KeyMap/KeyMap.widget.php
on line 197

I have MapServer installed on Linux and it's displaying my map okay. I
installed Chameleon and set it up according to the directions but get
the above error when trying to run a sample. I have tried to find
answers online, but didn't really get anywhere. What makes it even
worse is that I suck at the whole Linux thing.. so baby steps please
:-)  Thank you all SOO much for your help!