[Chameleon] Interaction with MapServer

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:29:40 EDT 2005

A request gets sent to drawmap.php.  If you view source of your
Chameleon page you should see a line that looks like this:

var gMapDHTMLURL =
'/chameleon/htdocs/common//wrapper/drawmap.php?map_session_mode=1&run_query=0&sid=42ac701a1c1cc&dummy=0.54402100+1118597147'

If you remove the quotes and append that URL to your server name (i.e.
- something like http://localhost/copied_url) you should get an image
back.  If not, there's a problem somewhere (probably the paths).

-Abe