[Chameleon] problems with full extent

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 12:57:40 EDT 2005

I'm "developing" a chameleon mapserver and I've two problems with it.tha mapserver works fine until a moment, where it lose the original extent and the keymap. I've solved the keymap's problem changing relative to absolute path. But my problem with the full extent persists. I've noticed that temporary map files "original_extents" and "full_extents" changes in a specific (aleatory) moment changes to present extent and Full extent tool doesn't work.
can someone help me?
Using chameleon 2.0 on ms4w

Do You Yahoo!?