[Chameleon] Unwanted Zoom

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 14 12:21:18 EDT 2005

Dirk,

there have been some bugs fixed recently pertaining to this problem,
they will be available in the 2.2 release that should be coming out shortly.

If this is in your own javascript functions, the only thing you need to
do is set document.forms[0].NAV_CMD.value = ''; before submitting the
page.  The state of the selected tool is maintained in a separate
variable, and the NAV_CMD is used to tell if a particular tool should
operate on the current page submission.  By setting it to an empty
value, you are telling the widgets to ignore the page submit.

The bug fixes were all to do with other widgets not properly clearing
this form variable under particular circumstances.

Cheers

Paul