[Chameleon] simple question

Rhys Ickeringill rhysi at omnilink.com.au
Tue Jun 14 20:34:28 EDT 2005

Have a peek in the CSS file(s) included by your chameleon template - there
are position attributes in there which need to be modified if you change the
size of the image you generate via the mapfile - specifically the settings
relating to the DIVs with IDs #MainMapLayer and #PanArrowsLayer. Not quite
sure what the MapDHTML widget width/height settings are for...

HTH

Rhys