[Chameleon] JSAPI sample - Javascript errors in IE

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 14 21:03:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just got a little bug, and was wondering if it's just me.....

If I use the JSAPI enhanced template in mozilla, everything is fine. If I
use it in internet explorer, I get an error:

Line 223: "undefined is null or not an object"

This error occurs in cwc_dhtml.js, in the function
"CWCDHTML_SetLayerZOrder", at the line that says:

    layer.zIndex = nLevel;

It only happens in internet explorer. Most navigation buttons do not work,
and the keymap doesn't show. Anyone know why this happens?

Regards,

Jacob

P.S. am using latest CVS version, head branch.

JACOB DELFOS
SPATIAL INFORMATION ANALYST
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street, Leederville, WA 6007
PO Box 81, Leederville, WA 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925

Tel     + 61 8 9281 6185