[Chameleon] Lock issue solved :-)

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 11:43:38 EDT 2005

Hi List,

Just to let you know that I managed to solve the lock problem. The issue was
in session.php file basically I commented out the line of code

 $szLockFile = $szSessionDir."/lock";

I don't know whether this is the most correct thing to do but at least the
sample applications are now working. If anyone knows a better way to resolve
the lock issue on windows then alternative solutions I would be interested
in hearing.

Thanks to all the people on the support list that have helped me with the
installation

Kind Regards

Gail

Gail Rebecca Millin
Geodata Interoperability Support Officer
MIMAS
Manchester Computing
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road