[Chameleon] dbase problem on Debian GNU/Linux

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Thu Jun 16 20:00:43 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 08:37 -0400, Jason Fournier wrote:
> Niccolo,
>
> I'm by no means a linux guy so so I can't help with this specific problem .... but another option might be to look into FGS:
>
> http://maptools.org/fgs/
>
> It's basically a canned environment for MapServer, Chameleon, etc.

As a Linux guy, I can say that this is the easiest option. Unless you
have the exact same spec software that they compiled all the packages
with, it is a nightmare to get working without compiling everything
yourself. The fgs option was much easier as it was simply a matter
of untarring everything and then running the script.

REgards
Jonathon
--
OOo Tips (RSS) - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss