[Chameleon] buttons not buttonizing when using iframes instead of popups

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Mon Jun 20 09:42:23 EDT 2005

Hi list,

does anybody have a clue why my buttons are not buttonizing when I use an iframe instead of a popup window?

It seems the $_SESSION[$_SESSION[$szResourceName]] is not an array in this case, it is an array in the case of using a popup window for the same widget.

The [widget]POPUPSTYLERESOURCE is present in the session data and points to TextButtons which is a valid shared resource.

Hope someone has an idea.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270