[Chameleon] is there a default parseURL function?

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Wed Mar 2 12:00:35 EST 2005

I have some PHPmapscript I want to run constantly, basically its a
database query I build into a layer I want added to the map object.

Where is the best place to put this scripting and is there a way to hook
it in so that it only displays for one chameleon project rather than all?

My plan of attack so far is to just create a widget that does it and
load the widget, but was hoping I could just insert the code somewhere.

Thanks,

Ken