[Chameleon] Query Widget Bug?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 10 12:28:16 EST 2005

damn.  Thats exactly my version.

do you know what layer is being queried when you get this error?  At the
point that Chameleon gets to this line, MapScript has already reported a
certain number of results and this code is the correct way to read the
results AFAIK.

A couple of thoughts/ideas/questions:

* $oShape->free() should probably be called at the end of the loop (just
before // end for loop)

* what type of layer is being queried?  Is it, perchance, a postgis
layer or some other spatial database layer?  My thought here is that the
connection may be getting corrupted or timed out or something

* are you using MapScript as a cgi or a module?

* what version of PHP are you using

I've also cc'd Daniel Morissette to see if there is anything in the
MapServer core that would indicate why you would get this particular
error message from this particular mapscript call.

Cheers

Paul