[Chameleon] Query Widget Bug?

David Dabney David.Dabney at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 10 13:35:15 EST 2005

All,

I'm just getting into using Chameleon and had a problem recently with
Postgis layers returning only tile_index, shape_index, and layer_index.
For the using clause in the map file, I was referencing a unique key
that was varchar(3).  Once I added a bigint column and used that
instead, the layers started to show up.

Not sure if this is anywhere close to the same as your issue, but
thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

-Dave