[Chameleon] Renameing a modified Widget

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Mar 14 07:16:22 EST 2005

Peter,

to rename a Widget, you have to do the following:

1. rename the directory the widget is in
2. rename the widget file
3. rename the class
4. rename the constructor

Optionally, you may have to rename other files and change references to
them inside the code.

An example: Query.widget.php

chameleon/htdocs/widgets/Query -> chameleon/htdocs/widgets/MyQuery
Query.widget.php -> MyQuery.widget.php
class Query extends CWCWidget -> class MyQuery extends CWCWidget
function Query() -> function MyQuery()

Cheers

Paul