[Chameleon] Dynamic Button in Template

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Mon Mar 14 10:36:51 EST 2005

	I did a quick search in the archives, but came up empty. I have a Chameleon 2.0 map page which is accessed from several different locations in my application, depending on what is to be mapped. I need to set an HREF value on my template to return to the original page requesting the map. Does this make sense? This would bypass the need for a user to use the back button several times if the map had been redrawn multiple times; it would jump directly to the original calling page. I pass the name of the page which originally requested the map to Chameleon in the FORM, but I'm not sure how I can insert this FORM value into the page generated from the template. Is there a simple way to do this?

Timothy Pascoe

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6239
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4699
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
This e-mail represents the opinions and views solely held by its author and in no manner may be considered as representing those of his/her employer.