[Chameleon] Question on ProjectionLabel

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 15 08:07:24 EST 2005

Hi Thorsten,

turns out that the ProjectionLabel widget was not very robust in
extracting the espg projection code from the MAP object and some minor
change has changed how the projection is reported by MapScript.

I've fixed it in cvs for both 2.0 and 2.1.  The fix will be included in
a maintenance release of 2.0 soon (perhaps even this week!)

Cheers

Paul

PS: for the record, this was logged as bug 988 in the maptools bugzilla