[Chameleon] Mapserver GetFeatureInfo example

Munro, Derek MUNRODB at AGR.GC.CA
Tue Mar 15 13:59:59 EST 2005

Hi:

I note in the Query widget (QueryResult.phtml)  in the function
processWMSGetFeatureInfo( $szURL )  that the code is testing for either
the cubestore application/x-cubestor-gml.1 XML or Mapserver
application/vnd.ogc.gml XML.
I was able to find a small example of the cubestore XML that works
properly for me.

E.g.

 <!--
 comment
  -->
 <FeatureCollection typename="Query" identifier="0">

<boundedBy>

   <Box srsName="EPSG:4326">
  <coordinates>-180.0, -90.0, 180.0, 90.0</coordinates>
  </Box>
  </boundedBy>
 <featureMember>
 <Feature typeName="MoreInformation" identifier="1">
  <property typeName="Abstract" type="real">Click below to go to a page
of information</property>

<property typeName="URL" type="real">&lt;a href=&#34;some url goes here
&lt;/a&gt;</property>
  </Feature>
  </featureMember>
  </FeatureCollection>

However I expect that I should be using the MapServer XML/GML as that is
not as proprietary. Does anyone have an example of the Mapserver XML/GML
that would parse properly in QueryResult.phtml to provide the same type
of information?

Thank you,

Derek Munro